First Hand Holding
is here to help.

Get professional guidance and assistance for free. Financial consultation and value added services for everyone.

First Hand Holding can assist in filing statutory filings from Rs.4399/- to modify registered office
Change Of Registered Office

A company or LLP's registered office is the primary place of business for a private/public limited company and all official Corporate Ministry correspondence is sent to that location. For multiple purposes, a change in the registered company office address can be needed. First Hand Holding can assist you in all three situations to modify the registered office, speak with our business advisors today.

How we help with Registered Office Change?

First Hand Handling can assist your business file ESI return and make ESI payments on time.

  • - Advisory

    The process of altering a company's Registered Office relies on the nature of the change. Our specialists will suggest the appropriate procedure for you.

  • - Board Resolutions

    When you understand the processes engaged in switching your company's Registered Office, our specialists will draft the required procedural Resolutions.

  • - Filing

    Once the Board Resolutions are passed, our Experts will prepare and file the necessary documents with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs to register the change of address of the Registered Office.

Pay as your grow


All-inclusive charges


In the same town, change of registered office.


All-inclusive charges


Change of registered office in the same ROC jurisdiction.


All-inclusive charges


Change of registered office from state to state.